MPOS: Refund Payments
mPOS is a small & simplified version of your POS
With a size similar to a phone, you can carry it around
to take orders & payments at the tables directly
Ideal for big venues offering Dine In
If your mPOS is not connected to your POS, here is how to set it up:
In this Article:
TAKING PAYMENTS WITH MPOS
Learn how to take payments from your MPOS,
in this article:
REFUND PAID ORDERS FROM MPOS
Once an Order has been paid: you can Refund it partially or fully in ' Order History '
2. In Order History => Click on the Order you want to Refund:
3. To only refund some Products: Click on 1 or more Products => Press ' Refund Items'
3. To Refund the Entire Bill: just click on ' Refund Order' without selecting any products:
4. Select A Reason for the Refund:
To Learn more about 'Refund Reasons' & how to:
Edit them, Create new ones or find them in your Reports,
see this article: SETTING UP: REFUND REASONS
5. Select a ' Refund Method ' :
If a payment was made by ' Card ': Refundung by Card will automatically Refund the amount to that Card without needing to Tap or have the customer nearby.
You can also refund in cash if wanted
If a payment was made by 'Cash ' : You will not be able to refund by Card.
6. PRINT RECEIPT: Prints the receipt on the linked printer.
SEND RECEIPT: Prompt you to add an Email , a Phone Number or Both to send the
For Example: Send by Phone Number :
OR: DISMISS to keep taking more Orders & Payments:
You Refunded Order will appear in RED under ' Order History '
keeping the same Unique Order Number
=> Click on the Refunded Order to Reprint it, Send an Email or Text to your customer