The Payment Report is a comprehensive view of your Sales based on Payment Types:
Cards, Cash, Gift Cards, On Accounts, ...
In this article:
UNDERSTAND REPORTS ' PAYMENTS '
To access your ' Payments ' => In your Back Office => Reports => Payments :
1. Start by selecting:
Group By: Payment Method ( Card, Cash, .. ) OR by period: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Date / Date Range: Select a particular date or date range.
All Day: Display data from the entire day or input a time range instead.
Select the Venue or Venues ( if you have multiple venues ) : Display data per venue or for more than 1 venue at once.
2. Bar Charts: will display the Total Collected of each Payment Type over the date / date range selected: Hover to display the amount :
3. Pie Charts: Displays the same data as above, hover to display the amount of each payment type:
4. To filter the data you want to display in your columns => click on the ' Eye Icon ' => tick or untick the data you want to display or hide under ' Payment Summary ':
Type: In depth Payment Type including which kind of Card Payments were used ( ex: Mastercard, American Express, Savings, ... )
Payment Type: Card, Cash, Gift Voucher, ... or any other Payment type you've created & use.
Transactions: Number of transactions done by Payment Method based on the date / date range selected.
Tips: Total tip collected on the order either from Payment Terminal or Online
Total Collected: Total Amount collected from the order includes Net Sales, Taxes, Tips, Payment Surcharge & Cash Rounding.
Refund Amount: The amount refunded based on that payment type.
5. Payment Summary: display data per Payment Method including or excluding data based on filters selected above
For example: if ' Group By: Payment Method ' was selected above the payments summary will be sorted by Payment Types by the date / date range selected.
6. Click on a column to display the data according to that filter :
( ex: Payment Method: displays the payments types in ascending or descending order )
7. Click on the 3x Dot ' . . . ' on a column to:
Sort / Move / Pin: select the best display for that column
Summaries by: Average, Count, Maximum, Minimum, Sum
Select: display or hide some data depending on your needs
8. ' Drag a column here ' : drag columns to compare their data
For example: Type -> Total Collected :
9. To use advanced Filters => click on the ' Filter Icon ' & use the dropdown menus to filter by:
Payment Type: Card, Cash, Gift Card, ... & any other payment types you are using
( for example here: we only want to see our Card Payments )
Order Types: Dine In, Pick Up, Catering, Delivery, ...
Sales Channels: In Store, Online ( if you have an Online Store ), ..
( it can also be: Uber eats, Doordash, ... if you are using those, or more. )
Device: If you more than 1 device ( POS, mPOS, iPad, ... )
10. Download the CSV File of the data displayed by clicking on the ' Download Icon ' :